Weekends end

Didn't do anything today. Was supposed to play soccer, but slept inn instead. Was supposed to go downtown to check out an art gallery, but the rain caught me. So, instead I was just at home. Surfin' the web, actually vacuumed the house, and ate. Actually not to bad of a day. Saving energy for the upcoming week. And besides, as I mentioned the weather was just way to bad to get all hyped to do anything.

Other than looking at random stuff today(hence the posts earlier today. Hah!) I did get to to something productive. Met up with one of my closest friends, Patrick. He lives just right down the street from me, and we have been through a lot of fun stuff since we were kids. This guy is hilarious and has always something to say. Hah! The present agendas have limited our quality time lately, but today we got to catch up a little bit at least. It was cool, hearing about his project was even cooler. Hopefully it can be brought to life! Count me in!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
We always used to take our kick-bikes everywhere. We ballin' now! (SIKE)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Very nice.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Haven't had the gas-station fries in a long time. Been cravin'!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hah! And when I got home, this was served. Kebab and more fries. Crazy.

That was that. Ready for a new week!? Uhm, sure. At least there is basketball tomorrow. Can't wait to use the new joints.