Sneakers + Whole lot of FOOD = Just another day

Not to tired after last nights event. It was a blast last night. Truly thinkin' about going next Sunday too. Got out of bed early to write on my paper again. Swear its so boring, it seems like no matter how much I work on it, I never get satisfied with it. Guess I just gotta hang in there. Gosh! Compensated with a really good breakfast though. Nice. Hehe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tasty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
On the way to school. Cute.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Funny how people leave so much snow on their cars. Especially when is it on top of the roof. Hmmm. I think to much..hah.

After school, which was nothing but chill, I met up with C downtown to find her some sneakers. Our sneakerhunt was cool, it was a pleasure to hang with you miss! After walking around for sometime we did find the shoes in her size. Mission complete. Hope you will be satisfied!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
C hoping that its the right size. And its guuuuud!

The rest of the day I chilled at home. Wanted to do so much, but got kinda careless. Or more like lazy and sleepy. Made some delightful "pre-dinner" and just listened to music. Also cleaned up in the apartment, put up all my books and such. Lookin' good.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Grilled cheese sandwich with roastbeef and pesto. AAHHH YEEAAAH!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gotta fill it up more. Anyone got any good books to propose?

Then Mimi and them came over to the apartment to drop of a little "main-dinner" gift. Mimi had been in Tromso for the weekend checkin out some schools over there. Big Al tipped me to make sis bring me home one of those famous burgers from the burger joint "BlÄ Rock". SICK! IT WAS HALF A KILO. HAHA. THANKS! It was GORGEOUS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dinosaur Jr. Yup I said it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Covered my whole face. HAH.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Can't wait to hang with you tomorrow sis!

Yeah, that was my day. Good start on a week. Wow only 4 days till I'm 21. Dang I need to go back to LV soon. Hehehe...