I finally got my chicken wraps and much more!

Today was wonderful, I managed to please my craving, the infamous chicken wrap. Muahahaha. Right after "school" I met up with Albert to go home and prepare what would be an awesome dinner. Good thing I get to hang with Alfie before he goes to China for a whole month! Lucky man! Mimi and Angie joined the fun. Swear the food was bomb diggity. We had chicken wraps, salad and veggies, spices and sauces, and fries of course. I always eat my homemade taco's with fries. Delightful indeed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tired Physical Therapist.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Weird Physical Therapist with his J's on! SIKE!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mac-Kids playing with their toys. That Daft Punk game that Big Al is playing is awesome while playing a Daft Punk song in the background.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Marinating the chicken is a crucial part of the meal.. nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Voila!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Heaven. Craving is done son!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy guests. Happy to share this with you guys.


As for dessert we watched a movie. Not any other movie, but the legendary Goonies movie. Swear it was my first time watching it, and I'm sorry. But it was so cool. Wish I could have been one of the kids in the plot. Gonnies never say DIE! I love those types of movies. Thanks guys for finally making me watch it. Very very nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I wanna be on a treasure hunt too. Who's in! NEVER SAY DIE!

Ended this filling day with a little workout at home. The food made me feel bad, so had to play with my "Push-up Pro" thingy. Hah! Didn't hit the gym as planned, because of the basketball game tomorrow. Can't wait!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pump it up. SIKE!!!!!

Btw, Kele! Happy Birthday mayn! Hope you had a great day!