Quick weekend recap

What a weekend. Tired, tired, tired. After the release of the shoes, on Saturday, I went home and showered before I had to go back to work. Swear, it was a long day. And the weather was being weird. It was shining when I got to work, so I was wearing shorts, but after a couple of hours it looked like it was going to rain. The way home was cold. Heh. Tobie invited me to eat some pizza at Dolly's since it was his birthday and all. Thanks for the invite sir! And thanks for the food. Yum.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Very nice.

Then I went home to chill before game 7 between the Bulls and the Celtics, and the Pacman boxing fight. So I was about to check my e-mail and then I realized that I had forgotten my charger in Wai's backpack so I had to go to his apartment to get it. However, when I got there the man was sleeping. I was calling and yelling, throwing rocks at his window, he wouldn't wake up. I guess the all-nighter plus a 10 hour work day killed him. Hah! My bad mayn. So I gave up and went home (ironically he called when I was almost at home again, dang it!). But I felt that I had to watch the sports this night so I went up to my cousins house to get a charger. Chopped it up there a little bit, before going home. Wow. Finally! However, right before the game I fell asleep. So I didn't get to watch any of it. (Except the replays later on). What a loser. All this for nothing. Might as well just slept as soon as I got home. Hmmm.. Stupid.

Woke up early since my parents wanted to eat breakfast her. Nice. It was cool. Hadn't seen them in awhile so it was nice. Dad was so happy because Pacquiao won. So it was good times. Hehe.. Later on I went and worked out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In honor of the win.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yup, my dad was the one rocking them. GQ.

The rest of the day we celebrated Tobie's birthday with some strolling downtown and eating at Mr.Hong. Nice. It was cool. Always fun to chill with the guys. Hope you had a good one sir! Happy birthday!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I did eat veggies to though. This was just a little appetizer...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Congrats big boi!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Got a guy to take a picture for us. Swear he wanted to take a picture of the restaurant and not us. Look at the composition. Sike!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Good times.