All I wanted was some fried chicken and Lauren Conrad..hah

Woke up, had a boring day at school. All we did was hear about how people had it during their two-day-observation-internship-thingy. And after that we finished up some paperwork. Boring much. Best part was finally getting our "Fysio"-sweatsuits. Oh yes. Might I add that I look mighty ravishing in it. SIKE! After school I met up with Agnes who wanted to take me out for dinner. We went all the way to Grønland to check out that fried chicken place that we have been talking about since forever. I was so excited. Hah. But when we got there, it wasn't there. We checked the mall-map and it said right there. I guess they closed it down. FML!!! Hehe.. I was so heated. So was Agsss, she was more heated because we had to walk.. haha.. sike. But dang it, I really wanted some fried chicken.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeah.. no chicken..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They did have fresh fingernails though.. gross.

Then we went to Rice Bowl as a last resort, but there we had to wait for a table.. we weren't about to give up since we were so hungry so we hung in there. We did get a table soon enough and had a delightful meal. The usual. But get this.. we had soda. Oh yeah! Hah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sad cause she had to wait for a table.. brat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy cause she got a table.. brat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Deja!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks for dinner missy.

Before we said our goodbyes we chilled a bit at Cafe Sør, just talked and reflected about life these days. thanks b! We needed it. Hehehe.. The ice tea was pretty good too. Thanks for hanging out with me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The itis. Hah..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Loser gimmick..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
No gaymo..

The rest of the evening I chilled with Margrethe who finally got her butt back to Oslo after being in S-town for ages. She forced me(sike) to watch the season final of the Hills.. haha. Oh I can't wait till season 6, Justin Bobby is such a punk, so is that girl from Laguna Beach... hahaha... no homo..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awwww...hmmm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sweet and sour chicken. Yum.

A-O-kay day...