Somebody start a "get-akam1k3-tan-yeezys"-foundation!

Yup, back with a little one.. Friday was a good and bad day I guess. Woke up because my phone was ringing. I thought it was the guys from school who wanted to get my butt off to school.. but it was them boys from Hønefoss who was telling me that they were already inline for the 3rd Nike Air Yeezy colorway.. and this was 9.30 am ish.. thats pretty early I must say, considering were from Norway.. hehe.. I told myself that I wouldn't go there until at least after 9 pm.. So in short, that meant that I didn't get them. Dah, well. Screw resellers. Well resell one pair, and let me buy my last pair.. so stupid! Yeah, yeah. Money saved I guess.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hmmm..

So the whole day I just chilled at school with my books, chilled at home with my books, hung out with Arif at home (we even had a freestyle session and ish.. hahaha) I also went with Wai to a birthday party. It was cool. Didn't know anyone, except Wai and Margrethe.. cool to hang with you guys, and thanks for introducing me to the others. It was fun, until some mishaps.. but dah well.. Ended the night with some food, some random footage, and a good night rest. Chill day. I really felt I needed the little birthday party with all this reading going on. Didn't take so many pictures from this night.. but here are a few;

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We also met Thomas that night... are you serioooouuusss!?!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kebab with pasta.. yum.. hehehe..

And here is some footage.. haha.. if you feel offended by it.. tell me, and its gone:


Good job peoples. I want a pair too...

Bonus:


My main mayn.. BLACK LEE! Hah.. He tried to attack Wai.. hahaha.

And yeah.. I was serious about that foundation.. everybody chip in 10 Nkr's.. yeah!? Love you!