Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: Good times

And another one of those recaps.. haven't really done to much the past days. SIKE! That's exactly why I haven't been able to post anything. Its been a good week thats for sure. Everything from just chillin', baking cakes, watching movies, seing my homies perform on stage and etc etc. Good times yup!

Wednesday:

Third day in a row I had one of those vanilla sundaes at the cafeteria. They so good. Self-serve for only 10 Nkr - feed me feed me! Hah. The hospital is tight. Having a lot of fun for sure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My bestfriend at the hospital.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Them girls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me in my scrubs, rockin' them ATC's.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
All work, no play. SIKE.

The rest of the day I chilled with Margrethe and Mimi. We got some Mucho Mas to go, had ice cream and strawberries for dessert, and watched "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist". Very very nice. I love the movie. Really good soundtrack. I know I'm late.. but you should watch it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Loser.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of the better snacks. Mini chorizo's.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beef burrito.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Looked pretty nice huh?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Suger sweet.. heh.

Thursday:

This day was project bake cake day. It was my turn to make bake the cake for our Friday lunch. Nervous.. hehe. I made a double stuffed brownie with Smash, Daim, and Milk chocolate. Suger rush from Hell. Hehehe.. so good though. At one point it looked like it would suck, but I pulled through. Very very nice. The response was pretty good. Iron Baker Mike to the rescue.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hella good. For real. Wow. Want some?

Ended the night at Blaa where my good people Bankrupt music had their release for their new mixtape! Go get it! They did their thing like always. I had fun. Screw the rain. I'mma hit you guys up with a lot of pictures soon. Here is a little preview:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bankrupt muuuuuuusic!

Friday:

Party party with them Physical therapist students. Coolio. You could call it a little reunion actually. So nice to meet them peoples again. Been a while for reals. I would've taken more pictures but I was not in the right state of presence. Hah! But more will come though.. here is a little preview.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Before the party had a little dinner with that cool kid: Garlic bread, meatfilled tortellini with pesto, and lemon spiced chicken.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dressed to impress, ready to party. SIKE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Good times more to come!