And... touchdown mate. A little morning update.

Just got here..the last flight took forever. Swear! 14 hours..ohmy. I watched UP, soeme Hayden P movie, that old school The Fugitive with Harrison Ford, some tagalog movie (yes they had those on the plane, haha), and G.I Joe. I even did some reading. And of course some good ol' "z" catching. When we got there we were met by my uncle and aunt that I never had met before. Cool people! Thanks for picking us up. The first thing that hit me is that Sydney looks like the States emerged with the UK. US weather and surroundings while they have their steering wheel in their cars on the right side of the car. Its weird to look at, but I'll get used to it. I've yet to cehck the urban myth about the water in the toilet. Hah! Before we got to the house we had breakfast at this place called Hungry Jacks.. basically the same as Burger King. I thought it was good. Word to Magnus for this one! Hehehe.. Drove past Outback Steakhouse.. can't wait to conquer that! Baws. Right now I'm just chilling in the house, before the big party later this evening. Swear its hot. Finally that wifebeater and shorts fit again. Very very nice. My cousins seem really cool too. This will be cool, although its a given that some people in Norway will be(already are) missed. Hehehe.. dah well. I'll hit you with some more updates soon enough.. Here are some pictures before I run outside and get sunburned!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whats good Etihad Airlines... that beef breakfast with fried rice was on point!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It will be a pleasure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saving it for later. Word to Phil T!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They just changed Burger King with Hungry Jacks...hehe.


Steak, ham and egg breakfastwrap ftw!


Family that eats together stays together.. heh.


Wonderful pad.


Stoppin' in that wifebeater.

Ya... more to come.. my uncle is making a steak. Nice.