Read-Eat-School-Read-Eat-Workout-Eat-Chill:Tuesday

After reading and eating a good breakfast I got myself to school at around noon. There I met up with my group and we had a little brainstorming about what our Digital Story should be about. OBESITY ftw. Hehehe.. Let's hope it turns out good.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I present to you group A1. They treat me like a roooooseeeeee... hmmm.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally got to break out these ShoeBoy customs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Random.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chicken-pasta.

I stayed at school till around 5 before I headed up to the gym for a workout session. Get swoll! Hah. SIKE! The rest of the evening I chilled with Margrethe, JR and Mimi. Good company guys, I was to tired to take pictures of the kickback..heh. Oh and I also watched Americas Next Top Model, petite model edt.. hehe.. No gaymo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lemon-tuna-garlic-pasta.

Btw.. thanks for the feedback on the new layout and stuff. Its going to get better. Stay tuned. Any suggestions on how it should be!?

Ps. I'm addicted to this polaroid preset like I'm addicted to pasta these days. Whatchu think about it!?