These kinda Monday's for the win.

Like mentioned earlier, yesterday was as good as seeing the chubby kid from UP in real life. Hah! It all started with me and my sister being sporty - eating a healthy breakfast and working out at 7.30 am. Pretty bawsii if you ask me. When I got home I ate some post-workout food and I even somewhat cleaned the apartment. Productivity for the win!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Good morning.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Digg'em.

Then I was off to school to finish our digital story project for school the following day. We worked "hard" and we pulled through. I thought it came out pretty nice. Stay tuned.. I'll try to upload it on theblog. Good job A1. "Our craving for meat, makes the rainforest complete" - Very nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Random.

After school, Marius and me met up with the guys and went over to Litteraturhuset to chill before our Acne trainee camp. Always good to hangout with them guys. Always a pleasure to talk bullish with them. Hah! The cold beer was a plus as well. I must also add that Litteraturhuset is a neat place to go to read, eat, chill. The food looked great, the sofa was very comfy, free Wi-Fi, and your surrounded by intellectual people(I felt stupid when I heard the conversation topics from the tables next to me... haha).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...love these jeans.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
von Osten is eyeing a new jacket. Even got that model look going on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whats good goldie locks?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dope boys.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ShoeBoy killin' it with them Visvim boots.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks again sir.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hah!

The "camp" at Acne was quit nice as usual. They always take care of us with beverages and food. Good job Hege, you fulfilled my wish with that spicy pizza. Hah! However the best part was learning more about their brand, and most definitely getting to see the new stuff that is coming. So many nice stuff. Daaaang. I'm a be a poor guy with all these nice pieces. Good job once again Acne. Thanks for having us. It was also rather good to see the whole Sole Service crew again. We missed you Mr. Pilpip and of course soLARSystem! THUUUUNDEEEER. Hahahah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Stay tuned. Ish is craazy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What's up girl!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sole Service reppin'.

Ended the already good day with a second "dinner" and some couch chilling. Pleasant for sure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy tummy.

Rather pleased with these pictures. What do you say!?