You say potato I say THE ITIS

Yup. Thanks to everybody who commented on the little video we made. Cool to see what people think about that issue. Like I mentioned in the comment field, its not that I'll stop eating meat, but maybe I'll just chill a bit, especially when it comes to "stupid"-meat from fast food joints and stuff. You know!? I thought it was an interesting topic, and I'll try MY best to do what I feel is a good way to deal with it. Right!? Hehe..

So after school I met up with Albert, who I managed to trick to come with me home and chill (haha.. way family, no gaymo), and Ate Emz, to make dinner at my place. Well, for the first time in a good while I didn't make the dinner at my own apartment. Ate Emz was behind the food, I just helped out with the lemony tuna-spread for the sandwiches. She made some hella good, potato chips! Sooooo goood. Hook that up with some aioli and I your set! Come over next time will you. Hah.

The best part of the day was after the food. We all knocked out. THE ITIS I tell you. THE ITIS:

"The general feeling of lethargy and well-being experienced after eating a satisfying meal. This phenomena is particularly triggered by foods high in carbohydrates and meats containing the amino acid tryptophan."

"When you become sleepy after eating food or getting some booty."

"The feeling, called niggeritis because it is normally found in us Blacks, after enjoying a filling meal. some symptoms are fatigue, "happy" feet, and droopy eyes."
- Urban Dictionary

Haha.. but its true.. all of us just felt so droppy and fell asleep. Alfie slept for like 3 hours. Hah! But it was cool though, it was well deserved, we did partake in one helluva meal!

Ended the day with finding the ultimate plan to take over the world. Big Al, we got this. For reals! Thanks again to Ate Emz for the food. You were a true warrior. Hahaha..


Our jam at the start of the meet up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Big Al waiting for dinner.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuna.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bobbin' for taters.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Iron Chef, you can tell by the studs. Lame joke.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In the making. Dangerous stuff. Hot oil splatters.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Told you she was a warrior.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The garlic fumes from the stove made me...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hella cry... haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Still waiting.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Emz!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mandatory accessories.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Feast for a king.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Save the rainforest. Hehehe..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hahahaha.. the itis.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Severe the itis.


Ended the night with this ish on repeat. Baws.

Bonus shot:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They were sooooooooo goood.