He so tite.. she so tite.. they so hella TITE.

Photobucket
Who that!?

Photobucket
She's got them AM97's on lock at least.

You already know its...




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mama! She said she would go get food for me if I took some pictures for her Facebook profile.. hahahahah! Mom is a true BAWS! Hah! Love you! You the best!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Great food huh!? Lovebeef & chips, and some fish & chips. Thanks again!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Who that!? He got the Polo game on lock...





Photobucket
Hah! You already know its the homie akag4n1! Sup daddy-o!? Always ready for a feast, you already know where I got my appetite from. Big Baws.

Photobucket
Father like son. Always got my back no matter what!

Photobucket
Aww... Mimi.. I told you to get in the picture! Dang it.. heh.

Photobucket
For real mom.. no one stands a chance against you!

Swear I'm so lucky to have parents like I do. They got my back a 110 % always, except when it comes to getting ink on my body haha. Nah, but you guys area truly a blessing for Mimi and I. I appreciate everything you guys do for us. Thanks for putting up with us, we do have unlimited respect for you both even though we act stupid at times. You guys are more then I could ever ask for. Mom and dad for the win! Love you both! Fambam for life... <3 akag4n1 & akafl0rd3l1z4 <3 haha..