We down, but we ain't out! - Nittedal Basketball

Yessir, the basketball season is back in effect, but I guess you can say that our team is not in effect yet. After three games, we've had three upsets, and they have been bad. I know we can play much better, its so annoying to see us go down like this. As soon as all the players are back and we get the rhythm back I know things will change. I've played with this team almost all my life, and I know we ain't no pushovers. Let's get it back guys. It ain't over yet. Nittedal on three... 1 ... 2 ... 3! NITTEDAL! BAWS!

Photobucket
Come back Dirk! Stop laying in the sun already! Hah.

Photobucket
Bjorstad aka neighbor aka "I shoot three's off the glass". Hah!

Photobucket
Zuat "Showtime" Avdili, and the "apprentince" Sebastian in the back.

Photobucket
Reistad welcome back, but I know you miss Elverum... haha

Photobucket
Dirty Harry chillin'.

Photobucket
Last weeks weapons. Air Jordan XIII.

Photobucket
Vegard ze slasherr, the center of the D.

Photobucket
HarryMayn.

Photobucket
Christer aka you can't phase me.. heh.

Photobucket
Team manager.. all your work is much appreciated sir.

Photobucket
Todays choice of weapons. Spiz'ikes.

On our latest addition:
Photobucket
Junkyard aka Lars Sarmiento aka Shootin' Staaaaaarrrrsssss! Great to have you Sir! Let's get it!

And here is just a little inspirational video for everyone:

Good times. Let's run again.