Take it to the MAX!

There's this new fastfood joint in Oslo. Its called Max, and is originally from Sweden. The food there is very similar to the food you will get at McDonalds/Burger King. However, they do have healthier choices, and the price isn't to shabby either. Maggie, Jaz, and me decided to check it out. We all tried out the express line, where you order from a machine, and just do a pickup. Worked out alright I guess, it makes it more fun to order at least. Hah. I like the layout of the joint, as well as I like the fact that you can get a refill(not for FREE, but cheap). I also had the salmon burger which was pretty bomb, and the cheese fries were good as well. I think I was expecting more from the burger, because it ended up not being as good as I thought it would be. However, all in all it was a nice experience and I will most likeley go back!

Photobucket
MAX.

Photobucket
Ready, set, order.

Photobucket
About to feast!

Photobucket
Refill ftw.

Photobucket
Go green.

Photobucket
Maybe she is Max? Hah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cheesefries ftw.

Photobucket
Mission.

Photobucket
Tweet tweet.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Attack!

Photobucket
Cutie.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Fishburger ftw.

Photobucket
Nothing left behind.

Photobucket
MISSION COMPLETE.

Have you tried it yet?