Lazy blue dayz with ze lady!

The other day both Margrethe and me were a bit under the weather. Ze girl hadn't had any good rest after working her butt off as usual at work. Rather fatigue with an headache. And as for me, I had a soar throat and was lazy hah. After chilling a bit in the apartment, we did end up going to Noodle Pie to get some soup for the snuffles. Then went to Wayne's Coffee for dessert, and then we went to Nittedal at my parents place to rest more, spend time with the best parents, watch movies, and eat great good. I really liked this day. Awesomeness.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ze love ready for some Tom Kha Gai soup.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yum.

Photobucket
I had to get some extra Satay sticks though.. hah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mmmmmmm. Chocolate....

Photobucket
Cutie.

Photobucket
Photobucket
akam1k3.

Photobucket
And that's how the cookie crumbled. Very nice.

#BLESSED.