Welcome to T.G.I Friday's!

Its not a secret that I've spent a lot of time at TGIF's. The food is NICE, and every time I go I spend time with good people! Here are some pictures from the two last feasts at Fridays.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ultimate cheesy cheese burger with bacon, onion rings etc etc! Thanks Agent Bird.

Below you will see pictures from that time Warsame, Jaz, Nassir, and me tried out the new TGIF in downtown Oslo city. The best part by trying it out was the fact that it was their trial week so everything was half-off. NICE!

Photobucket
JACKPOT.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Steak, sandwich, burger, Jack Daniel chicken fingers, and ice cream brownie!

Photobucket
Does he like it?

Photobucket
Yup! Hah.

Photobucket
Warra likes it too..hah.

Photobucket
Poser... haha.. sike.

Photobucket
Nassir.

Let's go there again? I need to get that pasta salmon dish soon!