And the nominees for Vixen Blog Awards are..

...akam1k3? Hah.

That would be cool... actually. Haven't really thought to much about this blog award thing they have here in Norway. However, there are a lot of people who have asked me if I'm going for an award this year. I usually answer, no. Then again, its not me who decides it. You guys are actually the one's who has to nominate me if you think I deserve it. I think this could be a cool way to get feedback. I'm not going to lie, it would be awesome to be nominated.

Photobucket
So if you down, go HERE and nominate me and anyone you feel deserves it. You will find the nomination form on the right side. People say I should either go for this years best newcomer, photo site, or inspiration. You decide.

Thanks for your time. Good times always.