Daniel Rullekebab - larger then life

#pause. Hah. Everybody had talked about it, so we just had to try it before leaving. They were known for their kebab wrap, especially the xl one. I ordered it and I was amazed when I saw it... hah. They weren't playing games. I know I could finish it all if we didn't order it to go, because it got kinda cold before we got to start eating it. And when the kebab was that big and cold, it only got soggy. Hah. However it was pretty good. I will conquer it next time, but hold the corn and the salad next time though. Big ups to Shyam for taking us! Here are some pictures:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahahaha.

Photobucket
Doesn't look to big huh?

Photobucket
#pause.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I thought it was normal to have corn in the kebab in Bergen, but it wasn't so when they did give me it they gave me to much. Man, I need to go back and redeem myself. Hah.