The Elverum Dinner Club - round 10 "TACO CAKE"

The reunion.

Two weeks ago my old colleagues from Elverum came over to my place to keep the "Elverum Dinner Club" tradition going. Awesome huh? It was very nice to meet up with them again. A rather nice way to spend my Saturday. Thanks guys, I had missed eating dinner with you guys. Big ups to Margrethe, Silje, Hilde, and Marit!

Since it was at my spot, I had to make the food. And by the looks of it, people kinda liked it. Salad, cajun oven roasted fries, and TACO CAKE. Yup, I'm not going to go in details, just check it out:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh yeah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahaha.. TACO CAKE!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Almost done!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A true beauty.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner is sooooooo served!

AWEOMENESS! HAH. Can't wait till the next time!