X-Mas with akam1k3: December 11th edt.

Alright alright! The winner of the x-mas calendar is... *drumroll* *drumroll*....

Is no one again. Nobody got it right. But its cool. Some were really close, but no cigar. However have no fear, I'll just add Fridays and Saturdays gifts with todays awesome gift. Even better right? Ah yeah!

Task of December 10th:
So its going to be the same as last time however we are adding two more question so; 5 questions, and if you answer these 3 right you might be randomly picked as the winner. I'm picking two winners for this one!

Questions:

What is my major, what do I have a Bachelors degree in?

Which Air Jordan shoe(which number) do I like the best(at this moment)?

What is the name of the club that I live in?

Which countries have I visited this year(name at least three)?

How much did we raise with the "We LOVE Oslo" tee?

Send all answers in one comment with your e-mail on it. Good luck!

Photobucket
December 11th.

Happy Holidays, akam1k3!