X-Mas with akam1k3: December 13th edt.

Alright alright! The winner of the x-mas calendar is... *drumroll* *drumroll*....

Rydis and Michiie! CONGRATS! I've seen that you guys have tried everyday, and you guys were the first two to get it right!

Michiee gets first price because she got it right the first. Poor Gleditsch you would've won buy I only went to Physical Therapy and not Phyical Therapy mensendiech(don't worry I'll throw in a prize for you too!)

Photobucket
Michiee, hope you like: a long sleeve shirt.

Photobucket
Rydis, hope you like: turntable deck covers.

Photobucket
Gleditsch: them stickers.

Task of December 13th:
Since the last tasks/questions have been so "hard", I'm going to give you an easy task this time. All you gotta do is write a random comment into this blog post entry and I will randomly pick a winner. The only demand of the comment is that it has to contain your e-mail in it. Alright then. Good luck.

Photobucket
December 13th.

Happy Holidays, akam1k3!