X-Mas with akam1k3: December 6th edt.

Alright alright! The fifth winner of the x-mas calendar is... *drumroll* *drumroll*....

By using this random number generator
http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

found the winner. Clicked it 10 times and found the average number;
1,13,22,23,4,3,34,31,17,15... these numbers added up and divided by 10 is 16,3.. and therefor comment #16 won! Congrats to mathias_lande@hotmail.com !! Send me an e-mail with your address on it, and I will ship you your price asap! Thanks to everyone for joining the fun. Much appreciated, don't give up.

Photobucket
We starting the week slow, but we are far from done... leggo! Keep joining the fun!

Task of December 6th:
Its still early in the week so we making it simple(as usual, just because I like giving away stuff). Tell me a funny joke(not vulgar, have the kids in mind... heh) on the comment and don't forget your e-mail. Whoever makes me laugh the most, wins. Easy peasy! I need a good laugh...

Photobucket
December 6th.

Happy Holidays, akam1k3!