My mom is my homieeeee...hehe

I have some many wonderful people around. So many loving and caring people. Both family and friends. One of my greatest supporters must be my mother... heh. After traveling with her for two weeks in the motherland I really felt it was weird to not see her when I got back. They don't leave far from me, but with both parts having tight schedules its not always easy to get around to meet. I know we have to make time, in order to have time, so thats what we did. So the weekend after we came home we actually hung out for two days.. pretty awesome heheh. I'm glad I can do that with my mother. It happened to be Mothers Day and my birthday so it was perfect timing as well.. hah. And you already know when we hang out we always chill and feast.. hahahah. GOOD TIMES.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mom of all moms.

Photobucket
Swag..hah.

Photobucket
akam1k3.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
TGIF as usual. Niceness. Chicken fingers ftw.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for always being there, Mothers Day all day everyday!

Photobucket
We stepped it up for my birthday. Hereford what's good!?

Photobucket
Ready? Thinking about what to get.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ah yeah.

Photobucket
You already know that my shawwwtyy (heheh) was with us as well. Another wonderful woman in my life. Swear I'm so lucky!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Soooo goood, wanted to try Kobe beef, but I "settled" for my entrecote.. haha.. so nice!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Done.

Dang.. lets eat again mom!? Hah. Good times.