Breakfast for champions - Rose Bakery

The first full day in Paris started pretty awesome. I finally got to see the cafe that my little sister works at. The spot is called "Rose Bakery" and its a rather charming spot where they make healthy and good food. Not my cup of tea, but I did like what I was served. Hah. I'm pretty sure a sane person would've loved it. Salads, soups, pastries etc. The prices are pretty straight too. It looks very nice there, and its a popular spot to go. We were lucky to get a table. Usually there is a long line. I even heard that celebrities go there to eat as well. Awesome. The coolest part was seeing my sister communicate in french with her co-workers, ordering in french - basically being really french with it.. hah. Big ups to you sis! Thanks for bringing us to work. Good times.

Photobucket
Getting ready.

Photobucket
Paris.

Photobucket
Rina.

Photobucket
Homegirls.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Chillin' at work.

Photobucket
Telling us what to order.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fruit salad, fresh oj, salads, sweet potato, quiches, carrot cake etc etc!

Photobucket
Asians and cams. Hah.

Photobucket
MIMI!

Photobucket
Rina and Mimi.

Photobucket
Me and my shawwwwty!

Photobucket
Air Jordan V.

Photobucket
Photobucket
See you again soon Rose Bakery.

Photobucket
Proud of you sis. Keep paving your way!

More from Paris to come.