Fanfare handcrafted goods

I have a friend. His name is Voung. He recently started to make some premium handcrafted goods. I've only seen the leather goods for now, but I heard there will be more materials down the line. First time I saw it was when another friend of mine got his new wallet, and I was so stocked about how nice and different it was. You already know I had to contact Vuong aka Fanfare when I found out that it was him. He who seeks, he gets. And after meeting up to say my preferences I finally got my very own piece of Fanfare goods. Awesome! I'm rather happy with the result, and rather proud to own one of the first pieces in what I truly think can be a fruitful brand. Get at me, and support your local grinders!

Below are pictures of what is known as the "aka5.4". Its made out of black vegetable cattle leather with coated edges, stitched with waxed linen thread, and he has used the technique called saddle sticking. Very durable and clean. Here are some pictures:

Photobucket
Vuong aka Fanfare.

Photobucket
The goods.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The "aka5.4".

Get at me if you want your very own!