KOREAN BARBECUE aka BULGOGI is so mandatory!

Oueff. We had KBBQ aka Bulgogi last time we were in Paris. I don't know about the others, but to me it was heaven. I love bulgogi, and every time I have the opportunity to eat it, you already know I will feast. The prices weren't even that bad. Hurray for us who decided to eat there. I had loads of FUN hahaha. Its always cool when you get to cook your own food in a restaurant. Only thing missing is the "all you can eat KBBQ" that you can find in Cali.. haha. Yup yup.. good times!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Let the games begin.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Fried ravioli.

Photobucket
Lovely lady.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
GREAT TIMES!

Photobucket
Photobucket
HAPPY CAMPER!

Photobucket
btw... I love supermarkets.

Ever tried KBBQ!?