Lars Vaular by Michael Ray Vera Cruz Angeles

Last year, late 2011, I was given the great opportunity to shoot some pictures of one of Norway's greatest entertainers. Swear I was nervous, but Lars Vaular was a real stand up guy. A really down to earth person who was just happy that he could do what he liked to do. It made the shoot a very cool experience. Thanks sir for giving me the opportunity. I've actually seen that the pictures have been used in different settings. It still surprises me every time I see them.

I've completely forgot to post them up myself, so here they are, at least the ones that made it to www.larsvaular.no (get at him!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lars Vaular, 2011.

Photobucket
This is my favorite from the shoot.

What do you think?

I think we should make a video... heh. No really though.. heh.