Spring is here and alive in OsLOVE

Yup, its finally coming around. We can finally run around and hangout in the streets of OsLOVE. Good times ahead. Here are some pictures from last weeks strolls and hangouts. Very very nice.

Photobucket
Bring out the guns.

Photobucket
Photobucket
My stuffed animals are alive.. hah.. Yeah I have stuffed animals...haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grabbed some beers and chopped it up at Peoples.

Photobucket
I like shoe circles.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday chillin' with the good peoples of Sole Service.

Photobucket
Broncos. Whatchu know about that?

Photobucket
Instagram ftw... get at me "akam1k3". Hah.

Oueff.. can't wait till the first hangout in a park. Like I said. Good times ahead!