Happy MargretheDay!!

Today is my girl's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are blessed with another year, and I have a feeling that this year is going to be off the hook! A true inspiration and motivation. A girl who never gives up on anything. Always there for others before herself. There is so much love inside a little woman like you. I'm so proud to say that your my lady. I'm so proud of you! Never ever forget how great you are, and always remember that I got you whenever! Margrethe, you only deserve the best, and that is what I intend to give you...heh. Love you shawty! Cheers for another year. Let's make it count.

Photobucket
oh and yeah.. I forgot to mention that you are the cutest and most beautiful of them all! #dimepiece #boothang hah.

Happy birthday Margrethe. Its time to celebrate!

Me and you. You and me.