Michael Ray Vera Cruz Angeles goest to Stabekk High School

Like I said in a previous post:

"One of my proudest moments. I got the opportunity to go to a high school and talk about my journey as a blogger. Tell the students that its possible to achieve what you want by believing, being honest, humble and working hard. It was really motivating to see all the students paying attention to me and actually being interested. Someone told me that they hadn't seen the pupils that concentrated in ages. Big ups to Elias for hooking this up. Hopefully this won't be the last time. It was just so rad. Truly amazing. I love my life. Dream chasing for the win!"

Yup yup. Crazy moment for me. At times I kinda felt lost, and got nervous. It was weird to tell about my life, expecting that they would care or understand. However, while elaborating I could see that they were taking this serious, which made me really really happy. It was surreal and I swear I left there with such great motivation to keep doing my thing and never give up until I'm where I'm supposed to be...

And of course I took some pictures. Big ups again to Stabekk High School for being so open for the "lecture" and making it an experience of a lifetime.

Here are some pictures:
Photobucket
The class.

Photobucket
Me trying to get in the picture.. hah. FAIL.

Photobucket
Some of the people who actually had seen the blog before. Big ups!

Photobucket
Last day before Easter vacation. FREE HOT DOGS! SCORE!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Good times.

Photobucket
Dope boys.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Stabækk what's gooood!?

Photobucket
See you again!?

After school Elias even treated us to lunch. RICE BOWLLL!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SIR!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
#14 ftw!

Keep keep it real. Do what you do, rock what you like, it is what it is. Thanks again for all the support!