Never too cool for school!

One of my proudest moments. I got the opportunity to go to a high school and talk about my journey as a blogger. Tell the students that its possible to achieve what you want by believing, being honest, humble and working hard. It was really motivating to see all the students paying attention to me and actually being interested. Someone told me that they hadn't seen the pupils that concentrated in ages. Big ups to Elias for hooking this up. Hopefully this won't be the last time. More on this awesome event later. I just gotta get this off my chest. It was just so rad. Truly amazing. I love my life. Dream chasing for the win!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pics by akam1k3 & byltg (instagram)


Btw.. class.. remember what the teacher said, comment below and tell us what you guys really think about the "lecture.. hah.

and another btw... big ups to the people who already knew about the blog. Much appreciated!

Good times. Thanks again Stabæk High School!