WATCH THE THRONE part 1

What an amazing experience. No need to tell you to much about it. You already seen footage and all that from all the other cities. It was just amazing to witness it in person. Kingsize was awesome enough to give me the opportunity to take photos. Swear I was amped. However, since it was a special show it wasn't the ordinary photo pit, we had to take pictures from far away. Thanks to Eve, for borrowing a lens, and to Anton, for letting me borrow his cam, I got to take some decent pictures. Here are some of my pictures from Jay-Z and Kanye West's - WATCH THE THRONE!

Photobucket
Telenor Arena ready.

Photobucket
Gravymovement.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy campers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ready for the Throne.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You are now WATCHIN THE THRONE!

MORE TO COME!