Ze Parisian crew!

When Mimi moved to Paris, I visited her several times. What I realized was that she was surrounded by a good group of people. Fortunate for me I have got to get to know these people as well. Its really cool. Its kinda awesome to have a lot of people to visit when you first go to Paris. And no disrespect to family, but its cool to also meet up with friends when traveling. Here are some random pictures from the second day in Paris. Just stroll bobbin' around in the streets of Paris. Very nice... I must say that I think these are one of the best street photos I've snapped in awhile.. heh. Maybe its just me because I was there.. hehe. Anyways.. check 'em out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oui oui Paris.

What do you think?