Eating in Copenhagen...duh!

You already know that eating is something I love to do when I travel. Actually I love to do that wherever I am, but especially when I travel. And the trip to CPH some weeks ago was had no differ. Thats basically what I did.. hah. Very very nice if you ask me. The second day there we had so much nice food to eat. First we had a home cooked breakfast followed by some cupcakes at Agnes cupcakes. RED VELVET ftw! Then after some window-shopping we went to "Torvehallene" which is Copenhagen's new food market. Very very good food there. You can get everything there. A lot of healthy and organic food, and you can get fast-food. I decided to go for some fresh caught fish turned into fish&chips.. hah. I like a lot. You would think we were done eating after that meal, but we ended the night with Danish hotdogs and Dominos Pizza. WINNING!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
RED VELVET!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy camper.

Photobucket
Shawty's chicken wrap.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Awesome place. Mos def a spot to go!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Danish hotdogs ftw.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Domino's.... woop woop.

FOOD REIGNS.