HABANERO OSLO!

Tried out a new spot last Sunday. You should try it too. I had been craving hispanic food and finally I got some at this spot that I've been walking past for over a year now. Habanero at Birkelunden (Grunerløkka) is truly a spot to check out! Good times! Nice portions and delicious food. Check check it out! I had the taco platter, swear it was awesome. Hah! Thanks for great company, shout outs to Linn, Even, Margrethe, Kevin, Marius, and Jaz! Can1t wait to go back!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
YUM!

Photobucket
That Habanero sauce!

Photobucket
ALL MINES!

Photobucket
Thanks guys. I make big like!

Also checked out the new Bubbletea spot at Grunerløkka. I like the chocolate one, but have to try some of the other flavors before I give a verdict.. hah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chabua, cha cha Chabua!

A rather nice Sunday indeed. Thanks again peoples!