365x3... can't stop, won't stop!

Good times. Its been three years, and its still realer than real. Who said everything has to have an end? In our case thats only a saying, because this is way to awesome. An understanding that few can relate to, which makes this deeper than you can ever imagine. Life is great, and I owe you a great thank you for that! I gotchu no matter what, and I know this is not enough to describe how much us means to me. I know I can be a pain in the arse, but remember that I always got your back. EASY! Can't stop, won't stop! Got nothing, but love for you...

Yup! We celebrated our three year anniversary the other week. GREAT TIMES. A lovely day with just the two of us. Reservations at Thrancher with dessert at Nighthawk Diner. A very nice way to celebrate three years of LOVE and AWESOMENESS. Thank you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beautiful.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AWESOME!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Very nice.