Doing my laundry with Alfie

The other day I had breakfast with a really inspiring homie. I dont get to hangout with him to much due to our schedules, but its always awesome to catch up when our plans match. I'm talking about Albert. I've known him since I can remember, and he has always amazed me with what he decides to do. A super smart guy with loads of talents. You should check out the stuff he writes, and be sure to check out his music blog - exposeexpress.com

Thanks again bro for breakfast and let's make our ideas into something! We got this. More power to us. Good times always.

We ate at Cafe Laundromat, very nice. Finally got to taste the food there. Because they didn't do scrambled eggs I had to go for their banana pancakes... NICE!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Niceness.