Nathaniel Day!

The awesome Nathaniel had his dedication ceremony the other week. A very nice party in honor of the little kiddo. It was nice to go there knowing that a lot of family would be reunited and that there would be a lot of food as well. Hah! Good times for reals. Its always nice to go to Fredrikstad. I have so many good memories from that place, its basically where I always wanted to go when I had spare time. I need to go back more often.

Congrats to Ate Catherine and Nathaniel. And yea... Nathaniel your awesome, I got your back haha. Click "Read More" below to see all the pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nathaniel for the win.