Reunited with ILLEGAL BURGER!

Finally I got to eat here again. It had beeeeeen sooooo long since the last time I ate there. I tried to stop by during the summer, but it was either closed, vacation, or way to packed. However on Saturday lady luck was on my side. I finally got to eat there again. Even better was the fact that they have upgraded their menu, they have added some nice touches to it. Very very nice as usual.

Photobucket
Get'em.

Photobucket
Instagram.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Waiting game.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Boom.

Photobucket
Thanks for hooking it up with all the sauces!

Photobucket
Photobucket
"Illegal Spessial" - now with chorizo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mo and Stian went for the Gourmet burger! Truffles and brie ftw!

Photobucket
Killing it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Færdiih.