JONOE FOREVER

The other day I finally got to eat at Jonoe. I tried the food there once, a salad actually, and I was sold. I've been wanting to eat there for a while, but there hasn't opened up a time to do so. However, last week I managed to get myself to Ringnes Park. First of all thanks to my cousin Emma for taking me and Margrethe for dinner there. Very very nice. It was so nice that I even ate my vegetables. Hah. And thanks to David for being a great host, good boy.. hah. Nah, but it was awesome. Probably the best sushi I've tasted in Oslo to date. I had me a tempura salad, and I even had beef maki.. oueff. Emma and Margrethe had all sorts of other stuff. I need to try that Wagyu aka kobe beef sushi one day. The salmon skin salad looked pretty awesome as well. Also a big ups on the Japanese beer.. hehe. All in all it was awesome, and I was a happy camper, with way to much food inside of me, at the end of the dinner session. Coming back for sure.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They actually got nominated for best sushi spot in Oslo. If you tried them and like it, vote for them ----> HERE.