Chillaxin' and good time shenanigans!

Yes! I've been blessed with the opportunity to always have projects going on with stuff that I love to do. Sometimes it takes up all my time though, and I can't find time to just chill. However, last Thursday thats what I did. I probably didn't do anything that day. Chilled a bit with Ali before meeting up with my sis, my cousin Eve, my lady, and the homie Mo. We ate of course, and then we chilled, and then we ate more. Lille Asia and Kiwi ftw. Good times. Big ups to everyone who stay by my side. I know I can be to focused on work, but I do my best, and knowing that you guys got my back, motivates me a lot to do my very best! So thank you! One day I'll make all of you proud. Hehe... Yup, good times.

Photobucket
Vera Cruz.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Starters.

Photobucket
Photobucket
My one and only.

Photobucket
Poser boy.

Photobucket
Samurai jack.

Photobucket
Sharpshooter.

Photobucket
The talented sister.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Good peoples.

Photobucket
Just took a crap!? Hah. Sike.

Photobucket
...uhm okay!?

Photobucket
KIWI.

Photobucket
Photobucket
We out heaaaa!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sugar ftw.