The Supreme Jonoe Family!

My cousin Emma came home from New York yesterday. Although I kinda saw everything she did on instagram, it was even nicer to meet and catch up. I'm glad you and Blanca had fun! Hopefully I get to join one day. We ate of course, and we picked the best of the best! JONOE FOR THE WIN! Thaaaaank you! Thanks David for great service as always. I got to customize my own maki.. ballin'. Hah! Very nice. I finally got to eat Tempura salad again, and I got eat beef maki. Good times! Remember what we said Ate Emz, we needs to try to make the salad ourselves! Ate Eve will help us haha. BTW!! Thank you for the new cap. I'm actually wearing it right now.. hehe. I make big like!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Channel Zero.

Photobucket
Supreme.

Photobucket
Yup!

Photobucket
Ate Emz.

Photobucket
Thaaaaaannnkkk you! My ELF cap.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ready.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Beef, avocado, siracha!

Photobucket
Crispy salmon.

Photobucket
Sashimi.

Photobucket
TEMPURAAAA SALLLAAAAAAD!

Photobucket
David.

Photobucket
Ate Eve stopped by as well.

Photobucket
Cameltoe gotta go.. hah.

Photobucket
Thanks again guys!