My kinda Sunday.. yup!

Yesterday was my type of Sunday. For the first time in ages I actually woke up Sunday morning in my own bed. With that I mean that I've been on the road with Karpe Diem every weekend these past months so we always come home on Sundays. It was nice..heh. I woke up, and did a photo shoot with Camilo and Simon, which turned out pretty good. Thanks guys. After that I actually chilled before spending some quality time with my parents and Michelle. After that I went on a stroll with Jas, before kickin' it at Club Apartment with Jas and Margrethe. A rather nice Sunday indeed. Good times, I make like of it!

Photobucket
Benz.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We ate at FIJI at Løkka. Pretty good. Been going here for some time now. I like the portions and prices. The fried dumplings are awesome too! Can't wait to try out the bulgogi!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Haha.. Mimi is in trouble.. haha SIKE!

Bumped into this guy while walking to Bislett with Jas:

Photobucket
He got caught by the paparazzi. Hah. What up Jae! Good to see you again!

Btw.. a peak of the pics from the shoot with my vato friends... heh.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks again Camilo and Simon!

Weekend done, new challenges to come! Lets go!