Sole Service presents: Vans x Barbour

The other day I was asked to take pics of the upcoming Vans x Barbour release at Sole Service aka at my job. A really nice capsule collection. Hopefully I get me a pair. So on a Sunday not to long ago, my co-workers and me went to Frognerseteren to take some pics. We even had an old school Range Rover there, some hunting dogs, riffles, and of course Vans x Barbour gear. Hah. Check out the pics below:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sole Service x Vans x Barbour

Models:
Camillo T.
Pelle S.
Bini H.
Petter N.
Morten S.