Tattoos on Money by Trine Grimm

A couple of weeks ago my homie Money told me that he was going to get some ink done on his arm by tattoo artist Trine Grimm. He wanted me to snap some pics, and so I did. I've heard about her work, but I haven't really seen it in detail and up close. I must say that she lives up to the praises. Very very nice. Can't wait to see how it will look on Money's arm when he is done. I'm gonna make sure that I get to document it. Thanks for the invite Money. Thanks for letting me see your work Trine. And shout out to Abu for being him... weird.. hah! Its all love!

Check out the pics:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Trine Grimm for Money Plaha