The last from LNDN TOWN.

Here are the last batch of pictures from our little Asian Temptation Tour to London. Thanks Wai and Jas! Hopefully we get to travel again soon. Tokyo!?

It was a nice last day.Some shopping; Uniqlo, Supreme, Nike Town, Top Shop, Liberty. Of course we ate a lot, but I've already blogged that.. heh. We also went to the Hamley toy store, where we checked out Lego and stuff.. hah. Saw a nice Maybach, maybe one day I'll have one.. yeah right. To my pleasant surprise I also bumped into my old classmate Morten and his better half Pernille. Very nice to meet you guys! London ftw.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LNDN TOWN!