The time of my life! I'm out heaaarreee!

What an experience. I know you must have noticed that I haven't blogged to much lately, and if I have been blogging its usually the same things. Hehe. I wrote a similar post earlier, but I must just say it again. I'm so blessed to be a part of this journey, its such a great position to be in. Never in my life did I think that something like this would ever happen, but I guess you can say I'm blessed. I guess I'm also trying to say that I'll be back even stronger on the blog, so don't loose patience.. hehe.

However, I know that you know that the blog is about my daily life, and this happens to be my daily life lately so I can't really do to much until the tour is over.

Hahaha.. I don't even know if I'm making any sense...

...I'm trying to say that I appreciate everyone for supporting(much love!), I know that I need to update more often(and keep taking pictures of everything else that happens in my life), and I'm so happy to be able to be a part of this tour. Good times always! Big ups again to the whole Karpe Diem fam, and especially my love, family, and friends for always having my back even though I've been missing a bit! BAWS.

Below are some random pictures from the tour...hah;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Kors på halsen, Ti kniver i hjertet, Mor og far i døden"-tour 2012.

Pics from: @karpe_diem_offisiell, @djeshm, @trulstrees, @heleneoes, @sebekeberg and myself ---> FOLLOW instagram.com/akam1k3

Thanks again!