After the after party, its the burrito paarrrty! KRS!

Everything was awesome about being on tour. EVERYTHING! I have so many fun memories from the tour, and I must say the pictures that are posted below puts a great smile on my face.. hah. It was in Kristiansand and we were tired after the second after party, I think it was like 5-6 in the morning. Truls, Stian, Frode, me, joined the new homies Eirik and Kim for another after party at their apartment. Very very nice right? It got even better when they started to make burritos... haha! Ouefff.. the best of times. I love to party when I also have food. Thanks again guys, you guys made Kristiansand even more turnt up! From Kærpet, we say thank you! Delicious food.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ready.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Burrito time!

Photobucket
Attack mode.

Photobucket
Ah yeah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy tired campers!

Photobucket
7th heaven.

Lets go back! Hah.