From the RUBBLE we rise.

A couple of days ago, two young guys came into my store. I noticed that they were about that street wear, by looking at their outfits. I also noticed that they had some cool hats on. Turns out those hats are from a brand called Rubble Company, which also happens to be a brand that these two young guys owned and created by themselves. Pretty dope I must say! Basically its a Norwegian headwear and clothing company with roots from skateboarding, music and art. I liked it pretty much from the get go. They have some dope panel-caps which is right up my alley. What I probably like about it the most is the fact that their Norwegian, and they are doing there own thing. I know a select few that have these dreams, and actually make something out of them, and its so cool to get to know and see more of them! I've always wanted to have a brand of myself, but haven't got around to do so...yet. However, these guys did, and you got my support! Their site, where you can buy their stuff, is www.rubblecompany.com and will be launched on 12.12.12! Be sure to check it out and support your local brand. Big ups guys, keep up the good work and good luck!

Marus and Thomas stopped by the store yesterday to show me their whole line, they had just got them in, and they were really stoked. I understand, because they turned out pretty nice too! Nice fit, nice design, nice hat! Good times.

Below are some pictures of their visit:

Photobucket
Meet Marcus and Thomas.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Boom.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rubble Company.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Congrats guys.