Thats that Sunday I doooo LIKE!

Thanks babe for a wonderful Sunday. After taking some pictures at the Nobel rehearsal I met up with my lovely lady for a nice brunch at the local diner aka Nighthawk Diner, and then we strolled around Løkka. A very very nice Sunday indeed. And since it was so cold we went to Cocoa on Birkelunden to get some hot coco. Their coco is crazy, its like a McFlurry, but hot. Hah. I make great like. We ended the Sunday with a visit to my parents house.. aka WINNING! Good times.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Breakfast brunch & Mac'n'Chesse and Cobb Salad.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Attack.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Babe.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Løkka.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Very nice spot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Awesome.

Photobucket
Bye.

Btw.. good luck on your finals babe!